Monday, September 5, 2011

A movie that you would love to see re-released

Ginger Snaps (2000)



This is such a teen movie…

This is one of my favorite werewolf movies in existence ever. I can’t exactly tell you why, there’s just something about the tone of this horrible movie that I adore. It’s so corny and yet, it’s got something in it that I want to embrace.

There’s an exercise I did for creative writing class in college where we took an established story and re-wrote it with our own characters. That way we went into the story knowing beginning, middle, and end (even if that’s not how it ended up by the time we were done.) Just to flex our writing muscles. I think if I were to use this concept on a movie, it would be this one.

It would just be so much fun. Actually, I think I’ll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment