Friday, September 2, 2011

Do you usually have more dreams in one night? How often do you remember them?

I usually have two or three dreams a night that I remember when I wake up. I guess you could say I’m a prolific dreamer. Sometimes I have multiple dreams because I decide that I don’t like the one I’m in, so I go someplace else. Other times I kinda wake up in the middle of the night and then fall back asleep, in which case I have an entire new dream.

Remembering my dreams is the norm for me. Actually, I get disoriented in the morning if I wake up and can’t recall a dream. It’s like dreaming is what I do while I sleep, so if I don’t dream then I feel like I’ve done some sort of weird time-warp or something (not RHPS time-warp, you goofs.)

Last night was one such night. Actually, let me rephrase. Last night’s dream was so unusually bland that when I woke up I couldn’t tell if I was remembering something that actually happened or if I’d dreamed it all up. I had a dream that I found my roommate’s lost wallet and gave it back to her. I had to confirm with her that this was not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment