Saturday, September 17, 2011

IT Guys

IT guys are among the strangest people I know…

They come over to my computer, say “What’s wrong?” and when I answer, they always look at me like I just said the stupidest thing in the world. In this case, I said “I’m running an ancient version of Firefox.” To which he replied (with that ‘you’re dumb’ look,) “That’s impossible. Firefox runs on the network.” And then he sat down and looked at it.

Two minutes later he says, “My god, you’re running an ancient version of Firefox.” So now he’s looking at me like I must be some kind of extra terrestrial because the ability to run an ancient version of Firefox when the network is updated is obviously out of this world.

Dammit, I told you I was running an ancient version. Stop looking at me funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment