Friday, September 16, 2011

A movie from your childhood

Robin Hood (1973)

Robin Hood

As a child, I watched this movie over and over and over again. I love the character Robin Hood. He was lovable and smart and a total rebel (I was a sucker for them from day one.) I wanted to be Robin Hood and fight the system and get the girl. My mom still has stories about how that VHS was worn to the bone and yet I still watched it.

Interesting fact- the characters walking during the end credits have flashing colors (different shades of green.) It’s because they ran out of paint for the cells and had to make due with what they had. How do I know? Because my 2D instructor worked at Disney with the guys who made that movie, and they told him.

Anyway, I still love this movie today, though not as much as I did as a kid. No particular reason. I think I just desire different action in my movies now days.

No comments:

Post a Comment