Thursday, September 1, 2011

Describe a dream that you had in the previous week.

I had a dream that I was in a witches school, but it wasn’t like Harry Potter. Our witch school was out in the middle of a craggly woods, and we only had one large building in which we learned about magic.

I remember flying around on a broom stick. And there was a dark ball of energy that would form in different places and I tried to zip around and catch it in a jar. It was like a kid’s game, and there were some other witches there too who were trying to catch it as well.

Part way through the game I was at the top of the trees, and I decided to get off my broomstick and hang out on the highest branches. I looked over an ocean of waving green, and wondered what was on the other side of the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment