Friday, October 7, 2011

A movie that you’ve seen countless times

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

And it wasn’t on purpose.

Don’t get me wrong. Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a good movie. It’s just that it’s always on TV. I don’t know what it is about this movie that makes it haunt me, but it seems as though everywhere I go, there’s someone who’s flipping through the channels and “Oh look, I love this movie!” and then it ends up playing continually in the background- or worse, I end up watching it with them for lack of something better to do (this was before the days of Tumblr, obviously…)

Anyway, I really liked it when I first watched it. Romantic comedy isn’t my thing, but this one goes down easily due to good humor and great actors. Not to mention Mila Kunis is H-O-T.

No comments:

Post a Comment