Friday, October 14, 2011

Is there a dream you had, that you wished it would come true? If yes, describe it.

Haha, this is a funny question because I have lots of dreams that I like but not many dreams I wish were true.

Mostly, dreams that I wish would come true are dreams where I hang out with my characters or characters from a show/book that I really like. Recently I hung out with Ivan and Keith, both superheros from a show called Tiger & Bunny. It was a lot of fun. We just chilled in Keith’s living room with our feet on the ottoman and watched TV and talked. John, Keith’s golden retriever, sat in front of the TV and chewed on his bone.

In my dream, the carpet was an off-white color that had a rolling weave in it. Something felt really familiar about it, and so I remember the carpet most. It was comfortably warm there too. Like it was the beginning of fall outside but the heater was on. We had hot chocolate on the coffee table. There was a pad of paper and a pencil that I played with while I talked to Keith and Ivan, but I don’t remember what I did with the paper.

I really liked Keith’s house. I wish I could go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment