Sunday, August 21, 2011

Most anticipated film of 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)

Harry Potter Part 2

I think I was waiting for this movie for… over a year? I forget how long it was between the release of the Part 1 and release of Part 2, but honestly I was waiting to see the epic wizard battle on the big screen since the book was released.

Excellently done. I need to own this one- and I don’t say that very often. The whole Harry Potter series is going to go down in history as a classic, so it’s cool to think that I was there when it happened. Took them forever to get to it, though! I grew up with Harry so I know for a fact those actors were a few years over 17, haha.

Also, as a side note. Am I the only one who thinks Bellatrix has the capacity to be very good looking?

wow

No comments:

Post a Comment