Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Latest Animatic and some


Here's my latest animatic. I've already got notes for improvement, so give this five more minutes and it wont look quite the same. Major difference since the last time you saw it though, eh?

I really need to get the rest of my stuffs updated to the blog. I'll work on that over the next couple of days.

On a different note! I have a job at the school. I'm a render wrangler for IT. Basically, I try to solve rendering problems. Helping out my fellow students, etc. I'm not very good at it so far, but what I am good at is doing research and logically thinking my way through problems, so essentially right now I'm writing tutorials and wiki articles for the school wiki. Putting my strengths to good use informing the masses. Good stuff. I tend to spend the money as fast as I make it though. There's nothing in particular that I want to save up for right now, so I've been expanding my graphic novel collection. Extremely satisfying, mmyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment