Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Durian and Rob IP

This is in-progress work. It shows what my under drawings look like before I do some ink or coloring over them. Mostly just focusing on figuring out where the lines go rather than worrying about line weight or shading quite yet. I'm posting it up for interest sake and also because I don't think I'm going to end up finishing this one. I just don't know what to do with it.

The characters are Durian and Rob (in that order) from the story "Touching Down." I'm writing it with a friend of mine. Lots of fun to be had. The story is a slice of life kind of thing. Two mascots from rival high schools meet across the football field and become friends without ever seeing each other face to face. They decide to meet after the game, and much chaos and fun ensues afterward. "Touching Down" questions what it means to be friends, how much you need to know a person to consider that person a friend, and what happens when lines are drawn and crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment