Friday, March 6, 2009

Emma's World

Emma's dream world! Oh, how I wish I could afford a dream world right now. Any dream world, really, as long as it involved sleep, haha. Nah, nah, I'm running on caffeine right now, so it's all good. Anyway, here's Emma's world, influenced by all her favorite elements from the previous worlds. Thankfully, the way this is designed, I don't think I'll have to do any extra modeling- maybe a couple tweaks here and there, but the idea is that I'll be able to conserve time and energy by pulling in the models from the other worlds.

So, without any further ado, here is Emma's world. One more to go.



Okay, I'll admit that the process looks pretty weak. I will also admit that it is 2am right now. However, please take into consideration that most of the design influences were already thought through via the other environments:

No comments:

Post a Comment