Sunday, March 1, 2009

Emma's Animatic

WHEW. So I finally have a "final" animatic. "Final" in the sense of- I've run out of time and this is the most I could do also taking into consideration that I'm behind in DFA and need to have that done as well.

For those of you who don't know, an 'animatic' is basically the layout for the animation that is to come. Since animation is so work/time/money intensive, the entire film is planned out in a rough hand-drawn version first to see if it works. It's easier and faster to change. So, basically, here's the plan for my thesis:



I appologize if Blogger is being difficult. The video doesn't seem to be playing smoothly. You may view it here as well.

At this point, I need to move on to finishing up DFA and starting the next project. However, I have some really awesome notes from my teachers and peers to improve it even further (this is always the case) and thankfully, if I choose to do "Emma's Flight" for my thesis, I will be granted an extra week at the end of the year to return to it and make it even better.

There is, of course, the summer as well to make changes, but I hear it's never a good idea to depend on your vacation time to improve your work. ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment