Saturday, March 7, 2009

Emma's Field

Man, I love how easy Blogspot is to use. The little "new post" button is right up at the top, everything is straight forward and clean. This has got to be the best blog site I've ever used. I really don't see too much of a reason to blog anywhere else- though I would admit that having an easy to use friend's page type thing would be nice. But other than that, we're solid.

Anyway, that's beside the point. Here's Emma's field. I don't have pages of process work for this one, mostly because I yoinked all the elements from other parts of the project that I already did.


That's it for the environment designs! (*finally*) Now I've got to finish up my dragonfly turn around, place it all on my flashdrive, and then I'll be able to sleep. O_o It'll be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment