Thursday, April 12, 2012

YESSS Three books arrived!!!

Yes! Three books arrived on the same day today! These are the first of the First Reads from Goodreads that I've finally got!

Today I received:
  • When in Doubt, Add Butter by Beth Harbison
  • Stolen Prey by John Sandford
  • This is How: Help for the Self- Proven Aid in Overcoming Shyness, Molestation, Fatness, Spinsterhood, Grief, Disease, Lushery, Decrepitude, and MORE for for Young and Old Alike by Augusten Burroughs
 Haha, I don't know how much on that last list I suffer from, but I love to read self-help books~

Anyway, it's quite obvious what I'll be doing over the weekend! I've got to finish up The Three Musketeers first, and then it's on to First Reads!

1 comment:

  1. See my message to you on goodreads, the book I sent to you was returned due to a bad address?
    -John

    ReplyDelete